Losing a loved one hurts, but planning a funeral shouldn’t add to the pain
Everything we do at Great Goodbyes is designed to make the journey easier for you. Because it is a journey, and a tough one, we know you’ll have a heap of questions, so we’ve included some of the frequently asked ones here. Feel free to email us also if what you need to know, isn’t covered here:
1. Liaising with authorities and registering the death.
2. Transporting the person’s body.
3. Meeting with family to understand their wishes.
4. Embalming, care and presentation of the body.
5. Organising burial or cremation.
6. Arranging the funeral service and any function afterwards.
7. Arranging flowers.
Those who truly know someone can truly say a Great Goodbye
Let us help you with that.